Migrant Consultant

Everyone has the right to seek asylum and permit residence in Sweden. There are a number of criterias for whether you can stay or not. If you are in Stockholm and have been persecuted in your home country because of your sexuality, gender identity or gender expression, you can get advice and help from RFSL Stockholm. You can also get help if you are cohabiting with an LGBTQ person, i.e. in so-called family immigration.

We can help you in contact with, for example, the Migration Board, schools, Swedish for immigrants (SFI), the social Insurance Agency, the Swedish tax agency, the public EmploymentService, the policeand more.

RFSL Stockholms Migrantkonsulent also provides advice to people living with HIV/AIDS, as well as their relatives and friends. We can help you get in touch with Ven health, Stockholm reception for sexual Health, Posithiva group, Noah’s Arkand other organizations working for people with HIV/AIDS and STI. You can also get information on how to avoid getting HIV or other venereal diseases.

Make an appointment if you want a meeting with our migrant konsultant Pablo A. Leiva. Send an email to: pablo.leiva@stockholm.rfsl.se

Phone hours
Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays between 2 pm and 4 pm 14:00-16:00
Mobile: 076 394 84 19

International: + 46 76 394 84 19